[nagdu] New to site

Jack Rupert jerupert at outlook.com
Sat May 9 16:26:28 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

My name is Jack and my guide name is GAZOO. He is half yellow lab/half
golden retriever  and he just turned 3.

Gazoo is my second dog and my first was retired last Aug due to arthritis.
We live in a small rural southern Minnesota

town with no stop lights and very few stop signs. Gazoo has learned the
route to post office and the American Legion

club. We use the watch command a lot because of  all the uncontrolled
traffic. You know farmers in general do not

know what stop or yield signs are for.

Gazoo and I are looking forward to our first National convention. We will
also have a crafters table so be sure

to stop and see my leather work(feel).

Jack Rupert