[nagdu] Engaging distractors

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:17:17 UTC 2015

I try to get past the distractor.  But sometimes if the distractor, (person)
starts petting my dog, I have to engage to tell the person not to pet my
dog.

What I really hate is when I'm trying to hop my dog up past a person and
he/she says, "Oh, she's fine.  She just smells my dog," or something like
that.

Kaye