[nagdu] vet question

John Sanders starmy22 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 18:18:29 UTC 2015

Hi,
I just got off the phone with my home health care provider.
My parents are no longer in the picture.
She is helping me get up to the vets with Mollie.
When I went up to the vet with Mollie, they wanted to keep Mollie up there
until 4:30 P.M. this afternoon.
They also wanted to do another urine sample.
That would cost me around $38.00.
I had signed up for a plan.
It didn't include things like urine samples.
Will pet insurance cover those types of things?
I contacted pilot; and they said that I should be receiving my reimbursement
at the end of June.
I do apologize if I'm asking so many questions.
Mollie is my first dog.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
John Sanders