[nagdu] vet question

Darla J. Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 12:55:53 UTC 2015

I concur with Tracy here; a lot of people say the vets in pet stores are
more reasonably priced--is there such a thing as a reasonably priced vet--I
happen to use one walking distance from here; they aren't (at least the guy)
isn't my favorite vet, and he sells a lot less to me than my friend up the
street who also uses them, but their treatments have been appropriate;; I
don't go for tests I don't feel are necessary, and I know I can get there
whenever I need to because it is walking distance.

Some vets take pet insurance, and I understand some companies are pretty
good if your dog is basically healthy.
Darla & Huck

Darla J. Rogers M.S.

Djrogers0628 at gmail.com

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
¯ Wayne W. Dyer