[nagdu] restaurants and cafes

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat May 16 03:21:53 UTC 2015

Hi Darla,
Soleil's leash was made by a friend of mine, but I know
www.activedogs.com
and
www.bridgeportequipment.com
have hands free leads. The one from bridgeport is the 6 way assistance dog leash.
Also like someone said, Bold Lead Designs is great! I've not done business with them but know people who have and there are only good reports.  From the experience of others, I will avoid LDS leather. There are some pretty consistent customer service issues there, and several BBB complaints.
I do know that Activedogs is having a 15% off sale through Sunday.
Hope you find something that works for you and Huck!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone