[nagdu] New dog

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue May 19 01:37:38 UTC 2015

Oh Mardi Congratulations!
 How well I remember the days with the young dog who knew almost nothing.  Your new pup sounds a lot like Soleil.  At least the toileting is down, so that's fantastic for you! LOL!
Good luck, and I can't wait to hear what you decide to name her!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone