[nagdu] fingers crossed

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:08:24 UTC 2015

Hi!
Keep fingers crossed for me.
This afternoon, my application for a new pup goes in front of committee. I’m really nervous.
I have found Jada a permanent home. She is going to go live with a family who has two young girls.
The girls go to day care twice a week, but they spend every day with their grand parents. Their grand parents have said that Jada is more than welcome to come to visit with the girls and she will have a big yard to run and play in!
I am happy that I have been able to find her a home that is so accepting of her need to be around people most of the time.
Bitter sweet though. I’m gonna miss my girl! but I know that Leader will do a good job giving me another dog.
I should find out this afternoon or tomorrow if I go to class in July!

Prayers please!

Thanks,

Abby and Princess Jada