[nagdu] Rhett

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 07:39:10 UTC 2015

I feel the same way about Becky.  I did not want a dog for years and my
husband talked me into getting a guide.  She is my first and she fits right
into our little family.  I do not know what I would do without her.  She is
with me forever (hopefully.)
I am praying for you always.
Elise and Becky (the wonder dog)