[nagdu] returning of guide dog

Kerri Stovall spedangel84 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 12:13:58 UTC 2015

Hi John,
My sincere sympathy is with you, because I know how it feels to have to retire a dog. It is no fun at all, and I'm so sorry that this had to happen so soon. I hope that you find the strength to get another dog soon, but if you don't think now is the right time, I understand. Obligations are important, and I had a similar situation happened except for my guy dog had been with me for almost 8 years. My husband was having surgery last April, and I couldn't justify having to take care of my husband and a dog at the same time. It took me six months before this to decide whether or not now is the time to retire my golden retriever. But the surgery really clinched it for me. So I do have sort of an idea of what you're talking about.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Kerri Stovall

Sent from my iPhone