[nagdu] returning of guide dog

Louise Johnson herclouise at shaw.ca
Sat May 23 20:49:09 UTC 2015

Hi John I am glad you are willing to try again. I don't think age is always the thing but getting a first guide dog they should have looked at giving you a dog that was willing to do the job and willing to do what was needed. I do know the dogs will do for trainers faster than us as owners as the trainers have more training then we do. I also think the dogs realize that we can't see and there is more for them and some dogs can't handle it fully and they don't mind doing the job for the trainer. I am very sorry that your first time out didn't fully work but maybe you and the school will be able to figure out what you need and the next match will be a lot better. Good luck and just know there is a partner out there for you Louise and Princess Kiara