[nagdu] males and females

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 20:05:25 UTC 2015

I have had 11 dogs in my life both pets and guides and I prefer males. The only dog I ever had that humped was also a female. None of my mails. Have ever marked or been aggressive. But some of my females have been well bitchy. I find that males are more affectionate and bond with me as a woman wear my females would bond with my husband.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)