[nagdu] update

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:35:16 UTC 2015

Most of this type of equipment is designed to help with discipline and not
to do harm I think. My dd used a spike collar with a dog she was walking,
and it did settle it down so it wouldn't try to drag her. It didn't damage
the dog, nor did it damage the relationship. Of course that is not a guide,
but for me that isn't part of the issue. I am still not sure I'd like to use
one though.
Cindy