[nagdu] Hot Summer in Florida

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 20:35:35 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
Thanks for all the advice. I have a pair of ruffwear booties GEB qovided but they're black. I also have rubber pawz booties which I do not think would work well as they can get hot themselves. I may look in to the musher's secret. We will also be on the beach so I know the sand will be pretty hot. Are there any tips or advie for this type of situation?
Danielle and Willa

Sent from my iPhone