[nagdu] buffets, and exciting news

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun May 31 19:09:50 UTC 2015

Buffets are an interesting animal.  I was taught how to carry
things, including cups, if I have a try.  Not so easy with just a
plate and cup.  Perhaps making two trips, one for your food and
the other for your drink.  Certainly going with a human guide and
heeling your dog works okay.  I have gone through buffets where
the various items were labeled in braille.  That was cool,
because I could serve myself.  That was a great feeling but I've
been there, done that, and I doubt that I'll ever be at a place
again where the items are in braille.  And the other method of
finding out what stuff is is unacceptable.  Lol.  It is also
possible to have someone tell you what stuff is and to serve your
own plate.  Not as efficient, but very doable.  My big question
always is: when is it better to be efficient and have someone
else put stuff on my plate, and when is it better to serve
myself, being independent but maybe not as efficient.  (Grin).
Anyway, whatever you do, have a great time!    Debby and Nova