[nagdu] dogs and summer heat

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun May 31 20:03:28 UTC 2015

I think that I will keep putting Nova's booties on her every once
in a while.  Then she won't forget what they're like.  The group
of dogs that our class had all trained during the winter so they
are all pretty used to their boots.  They just look so cute on
their feet too, lol.  And they make such a funny little thumpity
thump sound when they walk in them.  Lol.  In a pinch for the
cold you can use Vaseline.  Not sure about the heat, though.  And
that's quite messy to apply, also.    Peace,    Debby and Nova