[nagdu] Really? Haunted House?

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:17:06 UTC 2015

You know, I might take my dog to a haunted house.  I don't scare
easily, and at most (if not all) haunted houses, they aren't allowed
to grab you now.  I don't think he would freak out too much.  He is
used to weird noises, since I'm a music major.  I don't actually want
him sensitive to such things anyway.  I think that it would be a bad
idea if you were actually scared by such things and/or if the people
working the haunted house were grabbing at you.  Also, some dogs
probably wouldn't work well in such an environment, but for me, I
think my dog would enjoy it and do well.