[nagdu] Taking Our Dogs To The Zoo

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 2 00:23:43 UTC 2015

Cindy,

	When my wife, merry Schoch, told a trainer about our work with zoos,
she was asked why we would even want to take our dogs to a zoo! Her answer
was, "Why not!" If we intend to live the lives we want and part of that is
enjoying a day at the zoo with our grandchildren, our dogs and the zoo
animals must be acclimated to each other! Please do not let other's
limitations of our possibilities become reality by accepting their limiting
beliefs about what is possible! Every day we raise the expectations of blind
people because low expectations are the obstacles that stand between blind
people and our dreams!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!