[nagdu] Office with rotten egg smell!

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 03:38:26 UTC 2015

Daryl,
Considering Jenny is hypersensitive, it's likely that she's smelled
this odor for a while now, and what its source is, is affecting her
health, as well as employees health. Mold can cause reactions in
people and other animals, and the same goes for noxious fumes, so it's
not far-fetched at all.

My dog hates walking down a particular busy road here because of the
overwhelming car exhaust smell, and no trees or plant life on that
road.

I'm not sure you have too many options. You already have an air filter
at work, right?
The next thing I can suggest is an ultra-sonic diffuser for essential
oils, and you can diffuse cinnamon leaf, Geranium Rose, Manuka,
Marjoram, Niaouli, or Rosewood. Those are oils that help with
allergies and air purification. Not sure if you have an air filter
where you can drop essential oils into it. I think
mountainroseherbs.com ships to Canada. They have quality essential
oils.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs