[nagdu] Taking your guide dog to parties?

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 03:59:12 UTC 2015

With all the people saying they wouldn't take their guide through a
haunted house, I wonder how many people take their dogs to parties
with them? When I was in college, I totally took my dog to dances and
parties, and I've done the same since I've graduated. If I ever felt
my dog would be a nuisance, unmanageable, or in danger at a party, I
would leave him at home. But he's an extremely chill dog in most
situations. At a party or dance, he definitely does more hanging out
or dancing than guiding, but I'd just rather have my dog there than a
cane.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs