[nagdu] Really? Haunted House?

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Nov 2 14:32:56 UTC 2015

Holly and I have been to a couple of concerts, graduations and movies. The
only time I almost got in trouble was when we went to a powwow and an eagle
feather droped. That was sensitive because of the sacredness of the feather
and the dog nose that was going towards it. I pulled holly back though and
everything was cool.