[nagdu] Taking Our Dogs To The Zoo

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 23:20:48 UTC 2015

You know folks. Stuff happens. It is an experience that doesn't happen
often. I've been to zoos several times with my dog. It was fine. I don't do
it now because I don't want to. My dog barked at horses with a carriage such
as what happens in Atlanta. My dog always barked at those. Dogs each have
their own personalities. That's why we want to be attentive to the dogs'
needs.
Cindy