[nagdu] Small injury

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 3 16:54:02 UTC 2015

I read somewhere that glass can be tricky, because really it is a liquid,
and can travel some if it gets in a wound.  So be very sure there isn't any
glass in the cut.
You could put some antibiotic cream on it, like Neosporin, them put
something like a sock over the wound.  That might keep him from licking it,
if you don't have an Elizabethan collar (cone of shame).
Tracy