[nagdu] Small injury

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Tue Nov 3 17:18:47 UTC 2015

Hi Abby,

thanks for your reply. I have no cone for him because he never had surgery
or another issue where we got one.
By now, he's ignoring the wound most of the time. So I think everything is
fine. I'm pretty sure that there's no glass in the wound. I think I'd have
gone straight to the vet if I had had this feeling.
It's just good to hear from others what they did or would do. :-)

Lisa