[nagdu] Taking Our Dogs To The Zoo

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:20:29 UTC 2015

Fun fun fun! Bring it on. And I can tell all you folks who don't have
kids. Both of my puppies went to zoos and all was well, both with them
and the zoo inhabitants. Even my normally bouncy Eden was calm and
cool about it. Guided better than on my college campus. Only place I
was not allowed to go with guide pups was in the petting zoo and the
aviary! can't remember if I opted out or left dogs with someone
briefly.