[nagdu] Training dogs?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Nov 6 11:27:35 UTC 2015

Sherry, are you thinking of Shanna?  I think there was also someone else, a
gentleman, who worked in the training department exclusively.  I've totally
forgotten his name though.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC