[nagdu] Extremely frustrated: relieving issue, please help

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Nov 6 13:42:12 UTC 2015

Hi Aleeha,
I agree with Raven here, that was my first thought when I read this post. If there aren't any other pet or service dogs in your building, I would double-check that you are picking up all of his droppings. I know this is difficult, because some dogs love to walk and poop. Mambo sometimes likes to run and poop, which makes finding all of the poop difficult. And, I am always the person who's shoes find dog poop! There's also been a few times where I accidentally step in poop as I am positioning myself to clean it up.
I would think that if he was relieving in harness, you would notice his body position changing, or his pace slowing down.
Sorry you are having to deal with this.
See you soon!
Deanna