[nagdu] Dobermans

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Nov 8 15:24:49 UTC 2015

Min pins and Dobermans aren't actually related.  They just have similar
names.  Min pins are more of a terrier type.  I've really liked the ones
I've met.  They're small, with short fur.  The ones I've met have been very
friendly, and not at all yappy.  If I were looking for a small companion
dog, they'd be on my list of possibilities.
Tracy