[nagdu] fake service dogs revisited

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:06:32 UTC 2015

				We had a family friend who had seizures. She was a ski instructor and interestingly never had a seizure when she was skiing or near the ski slop. She had terrible ones when she was home or out and about to the point where she came to dislike police officers because they treated her like a "damn drunk" (her words not mine) when she was coming out of  a seizure.
Given your attitude, and given what they say about birds of a feather, I'd say the prospective tenant dodged a bullet.