[nagdu] This was interesting

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Nov 11 19:50:16 UTC 2015

Abby, if the customers live nearby and are regular customers your dad
and you could also put something interesting in the local newspaper.
Sadly, there are some people who will bad mouth a business.  It is
being proactive.  It could be done as a special interest story without
mentioning the customer and their complaints.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053