[nagdu] This was interesting

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 11 21:05:01 UTC 2015

Hello:

I had this same experience when I got my first dog in 1976.  I was in
college but would help my parents in their small restaurant when I was home.
As you said, the health department rules are very strict about the dog not
being in or near where food is prepared.  .  I didn't use a crate but my dog
would stay in a corner where she could see me.  One health inspector tried
to give dad a problem about my dog but, his supervisor promptly made it
clear that my dog was fine and the case was also closed.

Sandra and Eva