[nagdu] Introducing my team.

Wayne And Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Thu Nov 12 17:37:30 UTC 2015

We rescued Harley as a three month old puppy.I've Owner Trained two puppies and a yearling.  I preferred training the puppies.  That way I know exactly what the pup has been exposed to and how/what the puppy was taught. That, however,  is just a personal preferrence.I am seriously considering purchasing Harley's successor from a breeder.
Yours, Very Sincerely And Respectfully,

Wayne M. Scace