[nagdu] Guide dog owners list

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Nov 14 12:44:11 UTC 2015

I have a list for owner trainers. The easiest thing would be for you to send
me the address you would like to subscribe with and I'll add you.

The invite goes for anyone.  I would ask a couple of things...first that you
are seriously interested in owner training for yourself now or in the
future.  Please do not join just because it's another guide dog list in your
collection.   We talk pretty openly and honestly about everything, if you
are easily offended, please don't join.  We don't have rules, except that if
you cause a problem I will remove you.  That's it.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC