[nagdu] Stressed dog?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Nov 15 17:46:22 UTC 2015

Can you leave her home sometimes?  I have no idea what your living situation
is, if there's anyone there during the day, how you feel about a dog walker
or if this idea is just plain no for you, but thought I'd toss it out there.

Monty got slower and slower on the way to work the last couple of years I
was there.  Like you, I don't know if it was the building, picking up on my
stress, boredom or what.  I doubt I'll ever know.  I worked there for six
years before deciding I had enough.  Yes, a lot of blind people have
difficulty finding a job, but I don't think that means you should be
miserable.   I don't think blindness should be an excuse for not working,
but neither do I think it should be the excuse for staying in a bad
situation.  Believe me, I struggled with this same exact stuff and I get how
hard it is.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC