[nagdu] Blind woman ordered to give up guide dog after itbites 3strangers

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 03:19:11 UTC 2015

I do know her, but we have not been in touch for years.  I have
no way of contacting her at this point.  I am trying to get in
touch either with her, or someone who lives closer to her who
might be able to help.  She certainly could have some form of
dementia, she obviously is in need of medical care, and has a
caregiver.  Perhaps she is not well.  It's hard to know from this
distance.  It's just a sad situation altogether, not just for
Connie, but also for the dog.     Debby