[nagdu] Fell down

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Mon Nov 23 15:53:59 UTC 2015

I'm sorry to hear about your fall. I don't know if it's any
encouragement, but I'm partially sighted and I fell last May.

Chase and I were striding along when I caught my toe on a place where
the tree roots had elevated a section of sidewalk at the expansion
joint. Bloody nose. Two black eyes. Eight stitches above the eye brow
where my sunglasses cut in. Nothing broken.  Some nice people saw me
fall, stopped their car and called 911 for me.  Chase just watched me
sitting on the ground. He seemed to be waiting for the next command.  He
did enjoy the ambulance ride though.

I'm really not sure what to tell you. In my case, I walk a little more
slowly now. I'm not quite as cocky as I was before.

Hope you heal fast.

All the best,
Craig and Chase
craig.heaps at comcast.net