[nagdu] Standing Heel position

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 22:33:19 UTC 2015

Ann,
I've never thought of or heard of the variation of targeting you've described.

With this kind of targeting, would I get my dog to bring his hip
closer by causing him to turn out left toward food reinforcement?
Essentially, he moves his rear in toward me in order to get a treat I
offer at his left ear.
Hope that made sense.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs