[nagdu] Guide Dogs and Ambulances

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Wed Nov 25 16:11:16 UTC 2015

Sorry to hear about the accident. But it sounds as if the response of
everyone to you and your guide dog was perfect.

Chase has had two ambulance rides ... one for me and one when we
accompanied my wife. Our experience was much the same. On one of them,
the paramedics laid a blanket on the floor for Chase. On the other, they
made sure he was near me as I lay on the gurney. In both instances,
everyone from the firefighters to the paramedics to the police officers
to the emergency room personnel were very solicitous of our needs. The
police officers and firefighters jokingly offered to take Chase home
with them if need be.

Craig and Chase, who seems to really like first responders