[nagdu] Humor for blind people

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 17:51:02 UTC 2015

I haven't had anyone grab the Halti strap, but when someone grabs the
harness handle, it is extremely off putting.

I've done something similar to talking to my cane. After returning to
college, I was coming back from class, and It had been my first time
leaving my dog behind. As I was crossing the street, I stopped at the
curb and attempted to give a treat to my cane. Fascinating how much we
are creatures of habit.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs