[nagdu] Introduction

Morgan Leland morganland at me.com
Sat Nov 28 02:24:58 UTC 2015

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 27, 2015, at 7:21 PM, Morgan Leland <morganland at icloud.com> wrote:

This is great insight! Maybe I will start taking her out on harness, working around the block, and then taking the harness off and parking her. She does exercise and play indoors, but I think it is the walking motion that stimulate her. He still may have some trouble though, because sometimes she does actually poop and then she does it again on route. Hopefully this will be a big step forward though.

Sent from my iPhone