[nagdu] Introduction

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 03:01:16 UTC 2015

Morgan, welcome. I am glad you were able to make it onto the list. It does
sound as if you are doing very well indeed.
I have had many dogs who will poop in harness. I try to make sure they have
had an opportunity to go before I leave with them, but sometimes it just
happens. I think my current dog is the least likely, and if we walk a long
way, even he might.

Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.con