[nagdu] My voice is GONE!!

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Nov 28 14:00:18 UTC 2015

Hand cues? body language/foot signals?  Otherwise, maybe staying home.  I
don't know how long it would take to teach additional cues for already
established behaviors, but probably not the best option when you're not
feeling well and are trying to have a nice time with friends. I hope you
feel better soon!

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC