[nagdu] Grabbing my harness was Humor for blind people

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 19:07:56 UTC 2015

Julie, I love it.  I think firm and concise is great.  I can even
say "please" the first time.  In this day and age of uncivility,
(and this has nothing to do with blindness), I want to keep my
actions and words in balance.  I'm sure you've all read about
road rage.  And sometimes it doesn't take very much to enrage one
person so that they do things like shoot the other driver.  But I
really want to get my point across.    Debby