[nagdu] Blind man, guide dog banned from bus ride in Tampa | WFLA.com

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 28 23:07:13 UTC 2015

Ellis,

	Counting a service dog as a person is akin to counting a wheelchair
as a person. If they are using this irrational reasoning to deny you access
with your dog they are discriminating against you and you should object. The
implementing regulations of the ADA are very clear on this issue. If you
need some guidance, please feel free to give me a call. My contact
information is below my signature.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!