[nagdu] Subject lines

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 19:33:19 UTC 2015

Danielle has a good point here. It is annoying to see messages with subject
lines that one no longer has an interest in and to delete them, only to
discover that you missed something. I suspect it is even harder in digest
mode, which is why I don't use it myself. Please write a subject line that
reflects what you are talking about. If you are replying to a post with an
incorrect subject line, you should be able to left tab to the subject,
delete it, or type a new subject line and say what it was. It is really not
a difficult task and is considerate of our friends here on the list. Let's
try to do this. Also, for those of you who are new, and some who are not,
five posts a day is the limit here to keep traffic at a manageable volume.
Some of our posts we can combine into one post, and we can write the sender
off list to keep our post counts down so if there is a burning topic we want
to share with the other list members, we have some posts saved up. Let's all
work together to keep this list a happy place.

Cindy Lou Ray

cindyray at gmail.com <mailto:cindyray at gmail.com>