[nagdu] Drooling?

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:36:53 UTC 2015

Excessive drooling is a side effect of some medications, especially
many heartworm drugs.
If she is on any of these drugs and exams/tests don't show that
anything is amiss, I would stop giving them. Even if you've stopped
dosing for the winter months, side effects can rear their ugly heads
weeks and months after taking a drug. If the chemical is still in the
system, the side effects can put in an appearance.
I hope this is resolved quickly.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs