[nagdu] Allergies

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 1 14:10:20 UTC 2015

Tracy:

That is similar to Eva's results.  I also use the Benadryl with her.  It
does not seem to make her drowsy like it does for some humans.  Eva can take
two of the 25 mg twice a day.  I check out the sale ads and use the generic
brands.  It works the same and keeps the cost down.  The last time I got it
Target had buy one, get one free of the bottle of 100 pills.  I don't like
cold weather but, with an allergic dog as well as my own allergies, I look
forward to the first deep frost.

Sandra