[nagdu] Tie-Downs for our Guides on Access Shuttles

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 01:36:54 UTC 2015

Hey, everyone.  I wanted to get your thoughts on this.
Becky and I were going to school on the Access shuttle and the driver asked me if I wanted Becky tied down.  I did not know what he was talking about and I told him no.  Becky went up the ramp and sat quietly the whole trip (about 10 minutes.)

I found out that, for the dog’s safety and so they cannot move around, they have these new gadgets.  You hook a shorter leash in a ring and then the other end gets snapped down where they tie down the wheelchairs.  I really do not like this idea of her being tied down at all.  She is behaved enough not to move around.  I What if we get in an accident, and I cannot get my dog loose.  Maybe they are trying to do a good thing, and maybe I do not understand fully.  Let Becky and I know what you think.
Elise and Becky (San Diego bound)