[nagdu] Ears and allergies

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 22:44:56 UTC 2015

Glad that Krokus's vet visit went okay.  Cleaning ears withiice a
week isn't too bad.  I remember the days when we had to do either
flea powder or flea spray once a week.  That was horrible.
Trying to make sure you got the stuff under the hair and on the
skin was a drag.  If you used the powder, the wind blew it back
into your face.  If you used the spray, your hands and arms would
be full of that stuff, plus hair from the dog.  Yuk!

Nova's stool is still soft, after the surgery.  If it doesn't get
better in a week, I'll call the vet and see what they say.  If we
have to take her in so be it, but I'm hoping that it improves as
time goes by.  She seems to be feeling okay and all, so I'm
hoping it's okay.    Debby and Nova