[nagdu] Ears and allergies

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Fri Oct 9 23:28:24 UTC 2015

Hi Debby,

It might take a while before her GI tract settles down.  I remember when
Destiny ate something that perforated her stomach and that had to put a
feeding tube into her stomach that came out of an incision in her
abdomen.  She had to wear the "Cone of Shame to make sure she would not
bit at the tube or stitches.

It was several weeks after they removed the feeding tube that her stools
were normal.  Hopefully Nova will recover soon.

Janice