[nagdu] And that's the guide dog lifestyle

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 15:09:22 UTC 2015

That reminds me of the time my dog pooped in gym class... And the time
he peed in the main office, one of the three places in my high school
with carpeting. Those allergies really made him feel horrible, but of
course he didn't want to show any weakness. The glories of guide dog
use I guess...

Danielle and Thai